Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Art about War and Peace - Middle School plan

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 10:49:08 PST

Thank you for all you do Judy and don't sweat the star graphic....I
figure people would adapt the lesson anyway.

>>> 03/18/03 12:33PM >>>
Dear Art Educators,

I just got another request off list for a lesson about War and Peace
jarred my memory that I haven't posted the updates to Ricardo
lesson "America the Beautiful":

Included now is a hand-out for students, the completed student writing
assignment and a rubric.
I would have searched through my sent folder to see who all I sent this
off list -- but I thought maybe I could interest a few more people in

Judy Decker

P.S. for Ricardo - sorry the files don't look as good as the ones you
me - the translation into html didn't work very well. I could only get
star graphic to work.

P.P.S. World art teachers could adapt for your countries.