Re: Art about War and Peace - Middle School plan

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 10:49:08 PST

Thank you for all you do Judy and don't sweat the star graphic....I
figure people would adapt the lesson anyway.

Ricardo

>>> jdecker@woh.rr.com 03/18/03 12:33PM >>>
Dear Art Educators,

I just got another request off list for a lesson about War and Peace
--which
jarred my memory that I haven't posted the updates to Ricardo
Ramirez's
lesson "America the Beautiful":
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ricardo-drawing.htm

Included now is a hand-out for students, the completed student writing
assignment and a rubric.
I would have searched through my sent folder to see who all I sent this
too
off list -- but I thought maybe I could interest a few more people in
the
lesson.

Judy Decker

P.S. for Ricardo - sorry the files don't look as good as the ones you
sent
me - the translation into html didn't work very well. I could only get
one
star graphic to work.

P.P.S. World art teachers could adapt for your countries.

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
---