interview come back

---------

From: Kurt Hasselman (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 09:56:51 PST

"What is your general weakness?"

answer: Chocolate

"Do you have any additional questions?"

answer: Given budget constraints that all districts face, are you
interested in hiring based on dollars only or committment to children
and art education?

"Do you have a portfolio of your own work"
Do you ask the English candidate to show you their poetry or latest
piece of fiction, or the science candidate to show you their latest
advancements in science?

Of course I said none of these things when interviewed 27 years ago.

San D

---