Linda - Re: art school and how we become art teachers

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 04:06:43 PST

Yea, I could write a book. The part about my teaching would only be one chapter out of many. Sometimes I feel like I've been struggling under the old curse 'may you live an interesting life.' Thanks for your response.
Mark
 lindwood@webtv.net wrote:great story, Mark. Thanks for sharing it with us. It might make for a
good book...how we all got to be doing what we do.

Linda