Re: museum education

---------

From: Teresa Holt (artlady1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 16:20:08 PST

My daughter is currently working on a degree in Historic Preservation. This
degree splits into three career goals: historic site administration, archive
research and museum studies. There are numerous undergraduate programs,
some we looked into...Savannah School of Art and Design, George Washington
University, and a very good program at Southeast Missouri State University.
My daughter will graduate in December and is looking at graduate programs
offering a Masters in Museum Studies. If I help with any questions...just
let me know.
Teresa

IMSTP.gif
197870_c.jpg