crayon artists?

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 12:13:07 PST

does anyone know of an artist or website that features wax crayons as the media (not conte or encaustic)? i want to show my students examples (other than mine) of how crayons can be layered and blended to create realistic effects. i'm looking at crayons as an "advanced" art media, not just for coloring in. thanks!!!

wendy free