art camp ideas

---------

From: Michael Delaney (edelaney_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 07:00:44 PST

 I would like to organiuze an art camp for my community to be conducted in
June after school is out. If anyone has any fun art ideas would you please
share them with me?

 It will be a four day camp encompasing different age groups from K- middle
school age. We would have apporx 10 teachers with groups of 10 students.
 each session will last three hours.
I have thought about each day's theme being an artist or artist style but I
think I really like the idea of day one being sculpture- day 2 fiber- day
3 drawing- day 4 painting or something in that order.
 That way each age group will be able to work with different media along
with encompassing the concept of sculpture.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

---