Thoughts about making a statement about peace

---------

From: Randy (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 03:51:28 PST

Hello all,

I pinned a crane to my shirt yesterday. It was a loose one left from when
my classes folded 1000 during the months following the World Trade Center loss.
My kids saw it all day. No one asked, no one seemed angry about it.

It was in response to being in a meeting with many people and looking
and seeing patriotic scarves and lapel pins every where. I felt in such a
different place than those people, but knew that I respected their
beliefs.

I believe that I can be for peace, with out being against people who's job
occupation necessitates them being in Iraq.

I invite other people to join me and wear a crane for peace and
hope.

Randy in Maine...

---