Letters to American Troops

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 02:33:24 PST

This came recently, and I know this group usually doesn't like "chain"
mail, but if you are inclined to participate please do so. Thanks.

Judie

My Fellow Americans:

Please take just 10 seconds..... Please visit the Department of Defense
web page below and sign a brief message thanking the men and women of the
U.S. military services

for defending our freedom. The compiled list of names will be sent out

to our soldiers at the end of the month. So far, there are only 8,448,421

names. What a shame. There should be hundreds of millions of thank

you's. Pass the word that we can honor and support the defenders of
freedom. Let's thank the people defending OUR freedom. National Military
Appreciation Month......

<http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html>http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html

This takes 10 seconds... really, only 10 seconds (please pass it on to your
email friends)

---