Re: Red Cross "Care Boxes"

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 19:59:11 PST

I heard on our local radio station today that they are wanting blank tapes to record books on. I was going to check and see if they wanted some book tapes to send over. I have several I'd donate.
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids
  The Pentagon has asked that we NOT send packages or mail unless we actually know the person. They have limited room and mail from unknown people is danger to the troops. An alternative is to provide money or items to the Red Cross, other charity that can transport the supplies, or maybe contact a family support group of a active or reserve unit give the items to the family member who can send it on to the troops. You could also do work to support the families of those deployed.

  Sincerely,

  Kimberly Herbert

---