Summer credit opportunities needed

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 17:41:53 PST

There is a need for a page on IAD - I just got a request offlist for summer
"camp" opportunities:

From Barb:

Would you know of any "camps" that offer classes for graduate credit? I'm
getting my master's this June (two more classes and I'm done!!!), but would
REALLY want to go somewhere to kick back, take a class in the medium I love
and also earn grad. credit. Any ideas?

Please post additional ones you know of to the list. I have these so far:

Penland
http://www.penland.org/

Arrowmont
http://www.arrowmont.org/

Crizmac
http://www.crizmac.com/

Tres Culturas (and others at Ghost Ranch)
http://www.ghostranch.org/seminars_data/fall.php

Haystack Mountain School of Crafts, Deer Island, Maine
http://www.haystack-mtn.org/

Frye Museum in Seattle
http://www.fryeart.org/school.html

Thank you in advance for helping Barb out. I will forward your suggestions
on to her.

Judy Decker

P.S. I got a request from a teacher in Istanbul earlier today for summer
workshops, too.

---