xerox transfer with acetone

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 14:46:28 PST

I'm NOT planning to do this with kids- just thought some artists here would
know. I am wondering how you use acetone to transfer xerox images to say,
canvas or maybe a metal plate. Right now, I've got a vague idea that you put
the xerox face down, blot acetone onto it until its evenly damp, and then pull
a squeegee across-- will this work? Does the canvas have to be primed?

Thanks

susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---