Re: art school

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 07:37:44 PST

Hi, Joe,

I got my BFA in studio and then went back several years later and got my
MA in art ed. I think this was a good way to do it, as I have a good
studio background, which you won't get when you're an art ed major. If
you've been reading this listserv for long you'll notice many teachers
commenting on how they were never taught how to use--and teach how to
use--different media. The only downside is that when you begin your MA
you will have to go back and pick up all the ed courses you didn't take
for your BFA.

Maggie