Red Cross "Care Boxes"

---------

From: artsyanne (artsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 07:30:17 PST

I'm sorry....I forgot to save the email that someone so graciously put in the list yesterday. (As you know, Lyris ListManager is down so I can't retrieve the archive!)

It was regarding compiling Red Cross "care boxes" of necessities/toiletries, and snacks for our men/women fighting overseas.

Would someone be so kind, please, as to email it to me again off list?!

I would like to involve my school and others around here, as a communal service during these trying times.

Our school did this during the days of "9-1-1." The students were glad to be able to bring in at that time, the much needed, flashlights, for the search and rescue missions.

Thanks!!!
Anne-Marie

---