Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Jeannie Hess (jean1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 04:09:38 PST

Famous Quotations Rogers once said, "Diplomacy is the
art of saying 'nice doggie' until you can find a rock." This site
contains a searchable database of over 15,000 quotations. You'll find
quotes by presidents, philosophers, comedians, scientists and writers.
They're interesting to read! "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find
the harder I work the more I have of it." - Thomas Jefferson