Puzzle feature on the World Art Treasures site , very cool ! also nice illumination examples in the gothic section

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 04:01:16 PST

Hi All Again,

This site also has a puzzle feature in each image, where you can click the word "puzzle and it breaks up the image into various rectangular pieces that you can puzzle back together !! very cool ! Just looked at the gothic section, beautiful Illuminations !
I get soooooo excited about finding new resources :)
Christine Besack :)

"A shared Vision comprises the collection of works of art built up by Jacques-Edouard Berger and now on loan at Lausanne's Musée de design et d'arts appliqués contemporains, together with essays linked to his passion for collecting."

 http://www.bergerfoundation.ch/

 http://www.bergerfoundation.ch/wat4/periode?museum=othique&cd=9185-3291-3760:9183-3291-4107&col=mouv

---