RE: T-shirts

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 20:51:39 PST

Hi,
Spray paint will work if you don't apply it too thickly or it will become
stiff. Tape the stencil in place. Another way is to put a sheet of
cardboard inside the shirt body, and then use big rubber bands to keep the
stencil in place. You could also use workable spray adhesive to temporarily
keep the stencil in place.

Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School