weather in MN

---------

From: Eric & Kris Holsen (holsenek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 20:14:05 PST

Hey there all,

The view from Rochester, MN...

It was 60 last weekend and lovely, now it is hovering in the 40s-50s. Plan
on springy with warmer clothes/wraps for evening and morning. Of course,
this being Minnesota, it could still snow! (He who was known as Prince
said, "Sometimes it snows in April") But I'd guess we're almost done with
the really cold stuff. (Knock on the wooden handle of my snow shovel...)

Actually, with the skyway system downtown - you could never go outside the
whole time! Which would be too bad, spring is lovely here.

Don't miss the Walker Art Center Sculpture Garden some decent day!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

--Kris

--
Kris Holsen