Re: Two questions

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 18:55:08 PST

You forgot to remind them NOT to suck, only to blow! *L*
~Michal (couldn't resist!)
  We had a disasterous/hilarious experience a couple of weeks ago with bubble prints.
  It looked so easy in the instructions but the kids couldn't get the bubbles to rise to cover a 12x16 paper. So I poured it into a rectangular, shoe box size plastic container and had 4-5 kids at a time blow on one end. Then we'd put paper over it and soak up the bubbles at one end and turn it over and blow then print the bubbles on the other end.
  I will never do that again and neither will they. They looked beautiful but the kids sucked up soap sometimes and had splatters all over their faces.
  I'd love to know what I did wrong too.
  Brenda ---

---