Re: A washingtonpost.com article from: pknott@enter.net

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 18:08:06 PST

That's my question.
I think it's not realistic, or abstract or maybe not even finely crafted.
But it is timeless and an expression and should be a mirror of something.
I just thought this a curious, simplistic article to be in the Washington
Post and yet the last two statements say a lot about the myths we battle.
Patty

> Subject: Re: A washingtonpost.com article from: pknott@enter.net
>
> So if none of those things mean good art then what is good art?
>
> Sky in NJ

---