Re: wire sculpture for grades 2-3

---------

From: artsyanne (artsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 17:43:55 PST

I did this a few years ago with my 1st graders, although I loved it, they had a little difficulty with their hand/eye coordination. I used red and copper very bendable but sturdy wire, too for them. They did finally get through it with some help. We mounted them on black mat boards with a stapler. They were happy with the results.
Anne-Marie