cone not melting when firing

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 16:53:50 PST

I am having this problem also. I keep my fingers crossed each day I am firing with my art show right around the corner. I am fiing to cone 05. Everything has come out o.k. so far. But my kiln is turned off by the kiln sitter- not the melted cone. They usually bend just a little. The kiln is running way longer than it usually would if the cone was turning it off. Any ideas? MJ

MJHadley

Protect your PC - Click here for McAfee.com VirusScan Online ---