Re: Link to AIA Bookstore (American Institute of Architects) in Philadelphia

---------

From: jw (jmwjeann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 16:38:08 PST

Many thanks for the suggestions re architecture! It is very nice of you
folks to lend a hand to a new kid on the list block, so to speak -- (25
years plus teaching art, but still learning, and when it comes to
technology -- a baby). But how in the world do you people keep up with
this forum? I can only look in a couple of nights a week and Saturday
mornings -- and the holding pattern of interesting messages is
overwhelming! J.

--
http://shopnow.netscape.com/
---