wire sculpture for grades 2-3

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 15:55:22 PST

I did wire sculpture figures related to the circus for the second grade
last year. I used pipe cleaners and stapled the figure to dessert size
paper plates. The students then added marker and color paper to
decorate their "stage" and some put their together to make a three ring
circus act. This year fourth grade did a wire sculpture aztec ball
player in a big pyramid shape stage. They drew and color the ball field
and audience on the sides and floor.
Ellen Silverman

---