Creative Ways to Teach Art History

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 13:42:07 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I saved posts from a recent thread to ArtsEdNet about creative ways to teach
art history. I have put the responses on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/arthistory.htm
Note: The pdf files for the trading cards did not send properly - but I
think you can get an idea. I have the original Quark Express files for
anyone who wants them.

Right now, this page is linked from middle school lessons and high school
lessons.

Please post your creative ways for elementary - and additional ones for
middle school and high school. I would like to see this page grow (and of
course I will credit the other list serves, too). The topic comes up
frequently on Getty ArtsEdNet so I will watching, too.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to respond.

Judy Decker

---