Re: teaching photography

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 13:01:09 PST

Kodak still makes this paper, but it requires specific kinds of safe lights.
I have amber lights and it didn't work. I can look up the specifics if the
original questioner wants to contact me.
We can get pretty good results with Ilford paper and fooling a lot with
filters. Old negatives are usually a problem.

Patty

From: "Ramos, Myriam" <MRamos@Acss.odeDoDEA.edu>

I remember buying a special Kodak paper that made great b&w pictures from
color negs. This was some years back and the store where I got it is gone,
but maybe Kodak can help you?
Myriam