Re: Firing questions

---------

From: Sid Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 12:23:43 PST

I fire bisque and greenware together all the time. I fire them at cone 05.
It's not perfect but it works fine and is generally successful. I always put
the greenware on the bottom shelves and the glazed pieces on top. I have some
new glazes from Laguna that run at 05 so I'm going to have to fire them
cooler, but it's so efficient to fire everything together--I'm not going to
ever buy the touchy ones again. Sid

---