Photoshop Curriculum Online - on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 10:57:58 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Photoshop frequently comes up as a topic of discussion on the Getty list.
Jane Pawlowski sent me her curriculum to share on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Photoshop.htm

Some student examples are also online:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Photoshop2.htm

These are linked from High School lesson plans on Incredible Art Department.

Vivian Komando - Pope John II High School in Hendersonville Tennessee - has
some nice work on her site: http://members.cox.net/artzheart/

If anyone else has some projects to share using Photoshop - please send to
me via attachment and I will add them to the site. If you have lessons on
your own school site - let me know and I will provide a link. I imagine
these lessons would be adaptable to Photoshop Elements and Photo Deluxe.

Judy Decker

---