Re: drawing and handwriting connection

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 08:48:52 PST

Art therapists may have an answer for this connection? I do handwriting
analysis and have found that a person's identity is definitely reflected
in their handwriting. Sometimes, I have the students do a writing
assingment in the beginning to get an idea of the behaviors I have
coming my way. I have also used this style of analysis in doing my
sitting arrangements. I will try to find the name of the books for
you.

Ricardo

>>> emmanoah@ncia.net 03/16/03 03:03PM >>>
Does anyone have any experience with the connections between drawing
and
handwriting? I am doing some action research on this subject and
would
welcome any suggestions from all of you dedicated art educators. I'm
presently focusing on printing skills but information on cursive would
be
helpful as well. Many thanks!

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu