Re: NAEA breakfast and sub plans

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 09:20:43 PST

Kirstie,

I usually plan an extended project that begins well before I leave and ends
well after -- ceramics or weaving for instance. Once the students get
started for a few days and their "how-to" quesstions have all been
answered, my classes are on auto-pilot. The sub just "babysits" watching
clean-up, taking roll, and maintaining order.

You still have time to set this up.

Christa

---