Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Summer Professional Development ideas needed

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 08:58:37 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

It was suggested by two members yesterday to put up a page on Incredible Art
Department about summer professional development opportunities - summer
"retreats". Alex is trying to find the suggestions that were posted
previously to the list. Could you folks help her out by re-posting your
suggestions? I found the following already. Deadlines for registration are
fast approaching for some of them. I will be compiling all that is posted.

Tres Culturas (from post made today)

Thanks in advance for helping with this "project".

Judy Decker