NAEA Breakfast

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 07:36:12 PST

Hi All! For those of you who will attend the NAEA, you are invited to come
to a breakfast on Sunday morning at 7:00-8:30 in the penthouse suite at the
Millenium Hotel. The Millenium is on the other side of the Conference
Center all connected by skyway. The breakfast is sponsored by Sax and the
room is graciously being offered by Pam Signorelli and her room mates. It
is exclusively for Artsednetters so that we can all get to see and know one
another better. I have the name badges completed so please stop at the Sax
booth on Saturday to get yours. If you have not given me confirmation of
your attendance, I have not made a badge. I will bring a couple of blank
ones just in case. I will be giving you a reminder invitation when you pick
up your badge. Have a good week everyone and see you in a couple of weeks.

Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com