Tessellations

---------

From: Ramos, Myriam (MRamos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 07:12:22 PST

I had previously had very bad experience with tessellations. But all the
talk on the list made me try it again with the Fundamentals of art class. I
attended a conference with Sharon Henneborn at a conference and have her
handouts. Plus I looked at Woody's middle schoolers doing theirs. Mine are
also doing triangles but instead of faces, they chose three symmetrical
object that have something in common. They are comming out great. Thanks a
lot. I needed the push.
Myriam

---