Re: Weather in Minnesota

---------

From: Pam Signorelli (psignore_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 07:13:39 PST

Weather in Minnesota!!! Ha, you just never know.

******It was a gorgeous 72 degrees yesterday*****
It is supposed to be in the 40's all this week.

The grass is just starting to get a hint of green, the parks are
buzzing with activity.
I keep praying it will stay like this for all of you to see the best
side of a Minnesota Spring!

BUT, you never know, I would pack for anything. Probably won't get
colder than 40's (which to us seems warm) Hopefully will get some 70's
while you're here.
Hope you can walk through the Walker Sculpture Gardens and around some
of the lakes.

See you soon,
Pam

 Anyone in Minnesota? What's the weather going to be like at NAEA?
Starting
to think about packin' clothes...if the airlines are still flying. Is
there
snow still? Toodles.....Bunki

---