RE: Tres Culturas: Summer Santa Fe Seminar Opportunity

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 06:33:24 PST

Send me your phone number and I'll see if I can get Sue to call you.
Thanks!

Nancy

>>> RSinger@dist34.lake.k12.il.us 03/18/03 01:00PM >>>

Hey Nancy , I tried to get a hold of Sue, but couldn't get through.
Have you talked to her? I would like to put a deposit down, also with a
friend of mine. where do I go from here?