RE: Australian T-shirt ideas?

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 06:01:30 PST

Hi Mark,
How about using the acrylics with fabric medium and use eraser tips to
create the Aboriginal dot design on small fabric squares? Each student
could do a very small design. The designed squares could then be sewn to
the shirt in a geometric or quilt -like pattern.

-Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA