Re: artsednet digest: March 23, 2003

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 04:11:45 PST

on 3/24/03 2:00 AM, ArtsEdNet Talk digest at artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu
wrote:

> Subject: weather in Minn.
> From: "Bunki Kramer" <bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us>
> Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:30:00 -0800
Hi Bunki,

The weather has been quite mild lately - it hit 70 yesterday! We tend to
fluctuate from cool to warm this time of year, and snow is not unheard of.
Plan on a sweater and a light jacket - perhaps one that is weatherproof (or
an umbrella), in case of rain. Thermal underwear should not be necessary.
There is a comprehensive skyway system that links all of the major buildings
from the Convention Center so that you won't have to venture outside at all
if you don't wish to.

Kevan

---