Re: Clay Magic Mender

---------

From: Deb Hyland (hyland5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 21:53:54 PST

Yup, I agree with Linda - "Patch Attach" works great! We just recently
got a "Hobby Lobby" and a "Michael's" around these parts, otherwise
there aren't art supply stores around here unless you drive about 2 hrs.
 So, I've always gotten my "Patch Attach" from the type of store that
makes and sells molded ceramic pieces - you know - the bisqueware you
can paint - ceramic animals, figurines, etc. That might be a good place
to check for some of you that don't have art supply stores nearby.

I've even used it to fill in spots where tiny pieces of greenware are
missing - like when the "klutz" art teacher (who could that be?)
accidently bumps someone's project, and teensy pieces crack out! (Thank
goodness, this has only happened once, so far!)

Deb

---