Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: paper sculpture 4th grade

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 19:31:26 PST

I started with a 9x12 heavy paper that was divided into shapes to be cut and
folded. It included a cone, 3 sided pyramid, steps, open square, circle,
triangle and arch. also fringe and curl and twist. The original came from a
friend who is also an art teacher. Thank God for all of our kindred spirits!
Instructions are pretty simple: cut on solid lines and fold on dotted lines.
  Don' know if this is clear, but e-mail me privately and I'll try to
explain better!