Re: Need advice on buying new tables

---------

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 19:19:42 PST

Courtney-
I was interested to read your post. I too will be able to get tables soon.
I found the same situation when I looked for them. As an added problem, I
teach K-6 and the size difference makes it tough to decide on a table type!
I'm doing some research on adjustable tables and will let you know what I
find out.
Robin in PA