Re: Clay Magic Mender

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 18:50:21 PST

I have mixed up some of this - it worked alright - the recipe I had was to add abit of vinegar as well. It worked alright.
~Michal
  Regarding 'magic mender'....it works really well....I got mine from Sheffield Clay.
  I also heard about making a 'mixture' of slip and some paper pulp(paper toweling) mixed together to create a more powerful slip and/or mender. Anyone ever hear of this?
  Shari in NY

---