Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Some new middle school lessons on IAD

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 14:59:59 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have added three new middle school lessons to Incredible Art Department.

Grid Drawing - Surrealism -- from Michal Austin:
This could easily be adapted to high school. I included the links to
anamorphic art on this plan. Some of the images I found earlier are no
longer available online.

Romare Bearden Painting- Collage by Connie Ferguson:
Connie used master art prints - but other themes could be used.

Silkscreen Self Portrait - by Connie Ferguson:

If you have any lessons integrating math - I would like to know (send via
attachment - or copy into an email ). I would like
to feature them next month. If you have done distorted grid drawings -
please send me some images and I will add them to the lesson plan. I would
also like your science integraton plans.

Enjoy these plans.

Judy Decker