RE: Great Sites for next month on IAD

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 10:48:23 PST

Hey Judy,
Marcia has a great idea there! Thinking back, we have had some wonderful
discussions about what shoes to wear, teacher tool kits for the classroom,
teacher 'comfort' kits for our own well being, stain removal,
arty-professional wear for us teachers, etc. We could also fill a page
with suggestions of great summer workshops and retreats to 're-charge.'
Also, there have been some great suggestions lately on how to incorporate
art history into the classroom on a daily basis (table names, etc.)

The cup runneth over with the wealth of acquired wisdom from this group.
Many, many thanks to you for taking over the leadership of IAD and using it
to showcase how important the arts are for everyone!

-Alix Peshette
Computer Arts