New work to share from Gina Grant

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 10:02:10 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Gina Grant - from Australia - sent me some more work to put on "her site". I
have posted her Wayne Thiebaud inspired project:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Teachers/ggrant3.htm

And added additional images to her portrait unit (showing the line drawing
with words portrait):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Teachers/ggrant.htm
Gina will send me some of the new finished portraits to add. Some of these
units may eventually end up on Incredible Art Department - but for now -
Gina is linked from my page of Getty ArtsEdNet list members:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

Enjoy!

Judy Decker

P.S. If anyone else would like to share work in this manner - send me the
images and a brief description about the project and I will put a page up
for you. Nothing fancy. I keep these pages very simple -- easier for me. I
will keep doing this as long as we have server space.

---