Trapazoid tables

---------

From: Fergusons (4fergs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 06:53:56 PST

I bought trapazoid tables that were for computers . They are Awesome. I
put them together to form pods but sometimes I needs rows and they fit
perfectly together. They are so heavy, the janitors dont even bother
borrowing them for main events, too much work getting them out the door.
Also, because they are made for computers, they have an indent in them for
the cords. They also works out slick, I can run extension cords to each
pod, hook up my wax pots and all the cords are coming through the middle of
the table. No kids can spill the wax because they werent paying attention.
( Also, I buy extra long extension cords so that there is plenty cord in
case a clutsy MS kid trips over a cord going to a table)

When ordering for a class make sure you get a quote for a better deal, get
several and then say 'well.... so and so will sell them at such and such
price, can you give me a better deal???' sometimes it works. Our school has
a "contract" with a company to get things really cheap because we buy so
much from that same company, I was able to get the best deal that way.

Hope this helps, Connie

Connie Ferguson
Monroe Middle School
Art Teacher