Poppies Brag Book

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 06:04:48 PST

I just published my 34th web page about our fantastic triplet
grandkids. Their Daddy and Mommie just built them a chicken
coop. We went with them when they bought chickens. Of course
Poppie took pics of Tim, Tess and Tiff with the animals.

        http://www.taospaint.com/ChickenFarm.html

The first day they called because the new chickens laid two eggs.
They only have six fully grown chickens, but they got 75 baby chicks
and of course one duck.

I also fixed the links between all the older triplet pages so you can
go from one page to another, if you have the time to see 4 1/2 years
of joy. Be patient with this old grandpa, he likes to brag.

I also published a page with links to the Art pages in the 2003
Rosedale Middle School Yearbook.

http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Yearbook2003/ArtYearbk2003.html

Tomorrow is the first day back after Spring Break. My last day is June 3rd.
Taos, here I come.
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons