Architecture Unit for independent study

---------

From: jw (jmwjeann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 05:57:13 PST

Hello everyone. I'm hoping you can suggest websites that might survey
ten or so contemporary architects (especially those who design
residential spaces) and present a good basic list of vocabulary. I'd
like to point an interested student toward sites for independent study.
 Thanks. J.

--
http://shopnow.netscape.com/
---