Fulbright in Japan

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 11:09:00 PST

Hi All!
    My cousin in West Virginia just got the news that she has received the
Fulbright scholarship to study in Japan next November. She would like to
hear from people who have had or are going to have this experience. Her name
is Eileen Poling and she teaches gifted and language arts at the
intermediate and middle school level. This is her e-mail address ...
eileenon@hotmail.com
Or you can post to the list and I will forward the messages to her.
If you folks have any websites I can point out to her, please let me know.

       Thanks!

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                    Art teacher, K-5, retired

---