Great Sites for next month on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 10:09:55 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I put the sample pages on for next month to see if you had any suggestions
to add for Art/Math and Science/Art integration --as well as the kids
feature Animals in Art (these are not linked up to the site and the links to
the other pages on IAD are not correct yet)

Great Sites
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite2.html
Incredible Artists
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/artist_sites2.html
Animals in Art
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite-kids2.html

I plan to put a separate page on linked from great sites with lesson plans
for teachers.

Larry Seiler sent me some additional wild life artists -If you would like
those links let me know. I am going to feature them some other time.

Send suggestions to Jdecker@woh.rr.com - or post to the list.

Judy Decker

---