Need advice on buying new tables

---------

From: David or Courtney Aman (aman1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 08:28:44 PST

I was recently informed that there might be some money left over in my
(elem.) school's budget to buy some new tables for my art classroom. The
seven tables I have now are laminate top and at least 25 years old, so are
shot, but the size (42" x 60") is adequate. I can't find any catalogs in
the school that have anything but either flimsy tables, or conference
tables, so I'm hoping one of you has recently encountered this situation,
and can advise me of either a good table or a good vendor that you've found
and can recommend. I doubt I can spend much more than $200. per table,
since funds are so tight everywhere, but they might spring for more if
they're really good tables. (And the money has to be spent by mid April!)
Thanks for any advice!
Courtney

---