Re: Art about Peace - Art Resources from National PTA website

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 07:21:32 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have been exploring Christine's link -- there is some nice art on the
theme of peace (I Hold in My Hands) - here is the visual arts link:
http://www.pta.org/parentinvolvement/reflections02/category/visualarts/visua
l.asp
or http://makeashorterlink.com/?B31212BE3
Literature, photography and musical compositions are also on online. These
were submitted for the Reflections Program.

Those of you who have been teaching units on art about peace might want to
take a look. Thanks Christine for the link.

Judy Decker